We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Pick up looted items from monsters holding attack button.
- In the initial city (Aiorum or Fort Magul) there is a portal, use it to get teleported to the capital city (Drezia or Navisco) of your faction.
- In the capital cities there is a banker where you can deposit items. This items will be associated to your account so you will be able to withdraw them with any of your characters.
- To Sell/Buy items, use the blacksmiths of each city simply drag the items From/To your inventory To/From the blacksmith inventory.
- Items are divided in 4 categories:
- Normal (grey), Magic (green), Rare (blue), Legendary (orange).
- Depending on the higher stat, items can be of Force (power), of Life (vitality) or of Swift (speed).
- Once you reach lv 20, take a boat in the capital city to carry on with your adventure.